Tuesday 19 March 2019

Ecuadorians through my lens...

During our 5 week trip through Ecuador, I tried to capture the images of these beautiful people. Sometimes I stole a moment through a dirty bus window or through a moving taxi all the while trying to be respectful  and discreet.  Other times I followed a person through a crowd, in a market...or even in a park during a street performance.  Some saw me and shied away, some smiled and others still were unaware...

I hope you enjoy the images through my lens...



















































I hope you have enjoyed these images through my lens...

Yvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travellers in a Dangerous Time....2020....the Year of Living Strangely

Prologue Travellers in a Dangerous Time Don't the hours grow shorter as the days go by? We never get to stop and open our eyes One minut...